Bridges to the Heart of the Cosmos Within
It’s been a while since I’ve shared some artistic creations so today’s post focuses on the energy of two recent custom commissions I completed, which I feel hold collective messages for reflection. As always, I find that the projects that find their way to me end up being much farther reaching experiences than just for the person they’re created for. I believe that each of us not only taps into the messaging of our higher selves through these channelings, but is tapping into the bigger picture well of themes that are relevant and supportive at this time. In this way, each person becomes a vessel or portal for the messaging and through their courage, we all receive the gift.
The first piece is the latest Magick Keepsake Chest that I was so excited to create. The title for it came to me right away – “Harmony Is…”
These chests are creative canvases for me to either take someone’s ideas and channel them into a cohesive expression, or completely flow through an entire vision from scratch for them. They become their own mini portals that are functional for storing things like crystals, jewelry, intentions and dreams, keys, special little mementos and treasures, store the ashes of beloved animal companions with locks of fur, and make wonderful Reiki boxes or gift boxes.
This one is going to be used as a Reiki box.
I was only given a list of some things the person was drawn to, to work from: They were drawn to the night themes in some of the chests they saw from past creations, were interested in what a “night rainbow” might look like since they see rainbows a lot, have had rabbit, bear, and hexagon energy showing up, and wanted that incorporated somehow with a tiny dandelion some where.
I was so happy when they saw their creation and shared, “I absolutely love how all the random elements came together so beautifully.”
The photos you see are what channeled through as the woven story for this vessel.
What do you think?
As I relayed to the person who commissioned this, here is a little description of the vision that manifested:
“It’s SO hard to capture the accurate colors and details – but you’ll see in person that the experience of it is quite different than a photo. The colors are so rich – I made that midnight blue night sky rather than black, as it felt more aligned with the energy. In person it actually shifts from deep teal, to teal and royal blues, to darker areas mixed with a little black to create the variations. I call it “Harmony Is…” and the image of the white rabbit and young bear sitting on clouds in the heavens extending arms to one another in friendship are the focal point. You can see the stars that energetically connect their outstretched paws merge as a heart at center, while two other star hearts in the Cosmos are on either side of them. The rabbit holds a dandelion, with little puffs of seeds blowing up into the Cosmos, while a perfect rainbow emerges from it and they transmute into the four hexagon woven symbol that came to me to create for that balance at center….from there the rainbow emanates out into a rainbow nebula that fills the whole back (this is one of the things that really doesn’t show up the greatest in photos) and there are gold, white and colored stars scattered throughout. Actually the gold I used for the hexagons, stars, constellations, and energy is metallic so it shimmers in the light – again you’ll see that in person. On the sides I created an extension of the clouds from the front with more loose flowy rainbows that merge at back with the nebula. And on the left I created the Lepus and Ursa Major constellations – Hare/Rabbit and Great Bear…they appear as if running along the rainbow. The inside is painted in varying teals and blues.”
Custom Magick Keepsake Chests are available here: The Magick Rabbit
Then we move into the second custom commission – a sacred tattoo design that was an extremely challenging, yet super potent cocreation for both of us.
As I shared with my client: “There was a sense of great importance and even more surrender because of the magnitude I could feel coming through it and you. I have to admit, at first, ego was ‘hoping’ I would be able to hear/see what was intended for this…then after embracing that humanness, I listened to my higher self that wanted me to just trust and it would come. There was a feeling of words saying, ‘You do know, but you have to let go fully. Drop into essence and believe. Allow it to move through. It will then be you.’ “
Because my client had tattoos already in a particular style of powerful simplicity, boldness, and indigenous quality, I needed to stay within this energy, while not compromising the essence of this portal and also drawing upon a boundless Cosmic energy that needed to merge spirit in Earthy flesh.
Her visions and messaging from those working through her spoke loudly about how we were working with a very expansive energy that needed to come through a multi-dimensional doorway with 3-D effect and continuum of movement. So embodying the contrast of simple complexity was quite a task and surrender indeed was needed. In fact, this piece was ever-more drawn out because I really had to wait for each piece and only sit down when the doorways opened to feed through me the ingredients for the vision.
The image you see is a series of Star Wheels – a medicine wheel mandala that incorporates the Star Nation.
Without going into the full meaning of this piece, here are some of the elements you might discover while gazing upon it and can then draw your own energetic messaging from:
- An inner medicine wheel represented with the turtle shell – so the entire center is the back of the turtle – very simple lines and the inner smaller circles are part of the shell uniqueness, but double as mini wheels and orbiting planets in the Cosmos
- At center of the turtle shell/star wheel is the spiral/nautilus for that continuous flow and evolution energy. The spiral interconnects with the shell’s inner circle/design between each section of the shell and also the tendrils or threads that move out around the outer wheels – reflections of the golden threads my client envisioned
- I created all of these tendrils to feel alive and like sprouting new life from the plant kingdom, but also having a cosmic nebular spiral effect. So I added a few simple leaves on some of the tendrils inside the shell on the spiral and outside around each outer wheel
- I wanted the star wheels to have the essence and recognition as a wheel, but also to double subtly as more. There are four outside the center, fifth one, creating the four directions. I added two hawk feathers – a client connection and messengers between worlds – for a subtle hawk presence at both sides of center to give the effect of those directions without creating lines and down the center the stars rise from the medicine bowl below, along with three symbols my client wanted to have included that also are subtle in creating the center of the four directions.
- The bottom star wheel I felt needed to be larger as it will sit on the sacrum – or sacred portal area – and I felt this is where a medicine bowl would be. A primitive healing hand or hand of the Divine Creator rises from within and holds or reaches toward the bowl. The bowl is filled with stars and another of my client’s symbols amongst those stars. Then the another of my client’s symbols is right above it with a third just above that leading to center. Then stars continue to rise from there. This portal area and star wheel feels to be the gateway and so it infuses spirit in body reflected and both Earth and Cosmos bridged together and creating alchemy. The tendrils spiral around the wheel and I created an effect of movement and emergence with the subtle circular spiral rising from bottom and integrating into the circle subtly. Later I noticed how this created the feel/look of a bee hive and I loved that symbolism and how honey is the nectar of life and the hexagons are such potent symbols.
- The two star wheels at either side have the other two symbols my client wanted in them and each of them also surrounded by the live tendrils/nebula spirals and stars. I then felt they needed motion as well to feel like those moving or orbiting planets and so the lighter and descending wheel shadows are to reflect rotating movement in the Cosmos. Everything also feeling like rotating atoms or Cosmic matter.
- Then the top star wheel again is tethered also like the others with the tendrils, but these wrapping around to create that feeling of motion, parts of the wheel, and rotating atom-like nature. Instead of repeating the similar movement of any of the other three, this one has rotating, open circular matter creating a link or doorway effect
- Each star wheel is its own separate portal to other dimensions, but in totality they are part of a larger multi-dimensional grid – they have ability to give and receive through their doorways.
- And last, you will see that on both sides near the bottom there are stars creating two designs – one a constellation and the other created to appear like one. The right is Ursa Minor – also known as the Little Bear constellation. This was included because of a Cosmic bear connection that came through the messaging we discussed. The Bear constellations are very connected to the Arcturians as well. And on the left, jaguar energy was incorporated, but rather than do any literal or abstract parts of the jaguar’s physical nature, I opted to create the jaguar paw with stars, to balance the constellation on the right, making it appear like its own constellation, but more so to reflect how the jaguar is a dimensional gateway keeper and timeline guardian. What I saw after the fact was how the overall effect of these constellation additions created the feel of a dream catcher to the overall design, which I loved as another unifying tie-in.
The first photo I shared is a very straightforward design photo and the one below is in natural outdoor light.
As I shared with my client, “What I found very interesting was, as soon as I went outside to photograph it in the natural light, the white little feather you see by it blew over to me.”
That gave me chills as confirmation and a Cosmic smile.
The third photo I took has a magickal effect of enhancing and casting more light in areas and darker in others, which creates the feeling of movement and as if the light is swirling along with the design.
Perhaps these images will speak to you, invite a deeper awareness, take you on a journey, or water a seed within you to expand even more – bridges to the heart of the Cosmos within.
Posted on April 20, 2021, in Uncategorized and tagged art portal, artist, custom art, Harmony, heart bridge, human evolution, portal, Reiki box, spiritual skin, tania marie, tattoo designs, visionary artist. Bookmark the permalink. 15 Comments.
I love these! Beautiful imagery and descriptions. ❤
Aw thank you so much L! 💓they were fun to create. Just so you know, the same thing and message is happening with texts. It’s only your texts.
So bizarre. I just tested sending to myself, and it went through fine. WordPress also just UN-liked when I hit like on your comment — just as I was typing. I think the tech world’s messing with us like when it unsubscribes us from each other’s blogs. I’ll see what I can find out about the texts. I haven’t blocked you, so not sure why it says that on your end. ❤
Yes I knew you hadn’t blocked but definitely a tech glitch messing around. It’s only texting with you since last evening that gives me that weird message. Fun times!
OK, I just tried blocking and unblocking you. Maybe that will help. So weird!
Unfortunately still the same thing 😕😪
What the heck?! I will need to call Apple Care and/or At&T sometime today or tomorrow. Busy session day, so I guess email me instead of texting at least for now. xoxoxo
Sounds good. No rush. Maybe something with your new phone. Xoox
The Reiki box is beautiful Tania! I love the colors, vibrancy, and how you wove all the elements together so harmoniously. And the tattoo looks very complex and interesting. I admit to not really liking or understanding why people get tattoos.
Thank you Brad! I really enjoyed what came through for the Reiki box. The rabbit and bear are just so sweet. 😍 I appreciate your words about the tattoo design and your honesty. They are definitely not for everyone. One of those niches that speaks to certain people for sure. And that’s perfectly alright, right? 😉
Thanks for accepting my resistance to tattoos with a kind heart.
of course! you’re just a bundle of heart to me!
These pieces are stupendous…..
But then, everything you create is pure cosmic magnificence!!! 😉🌟🌟
awwww!! thank YOU!!! you make my heart smile! love you sistar!!! xoox!