April 2023 Energy Insights
While I’m involved in things behind the scenes, here’s Lee to bring forth messages for this new month.
Yesterday we did a beautiful five mile hike along the lake and these messengers showed up. They continue in the vein of volcanic, root and transmutation energy to me so I’m sharing them here, as I ride the flow.
April’s update from Lee is such a resonant message. If you choose to watch it, perhaps you may find messages touching on what feels highlighted for you. Themes and time stamps include:
- Influx of Light – illuminating joy and shadow in equal measure (00:53)
- The active power of hope (and its rising presence on Earth) (05:28)
- Force vs. grace – a choice we are making collectively and individually (08:59)
- The danger (and slow death) of judgmental energy (12:15)
- Allowing the messages we need to hear and see to arrive in us AND around us (16:40)
- Boundaries, boundaries, boundaries (in a stormy collective) (21:03)
- Awakening the visibility of next level human consciousness (23:54)
- Visionaries and ChangeMakers on supercharge mode (26:09)
Posted on April 1, 2023, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Hi Tania — Those red feathers are incredible!!! What bird are they from?
Hi Kate! I so agree! Some of my favorite feathers to find around here – but it’s not often. These are Northern Flicker tail feathers…they have quite a variety of different markings and colorings on their bodies. So even the far right one is from the same bird. In person they’re actually a super vibrant orange (slightly orange/red) – almost fluorescent. And believe it or not, this part of the feather is actually what shows from underneath. The top is mostly black with just the orange vein running through. Very cool, huh? I love that we share a love for our avian friends. xo!