Transformation & Birthing Anew
Posted by Tania Marie's Blog
I imagine I’m not the only one feeling such incredible energies of fertile possibility around every corner. I find dream time wildly infused with layers of dreams after dreams that are either other timelines, foretelling, psychic touch-ins, or clearly symbolic of things playing out. And yes, definitely the identity shifts, rebirthing, and kundalini energy Lee Harris has themed for the month are hugely washing over and through me still – so much so I have deemed October the month of firmly and clearly establishing the new through developing daily scheduling, finding my flow amidst that, and deepening into essence.
I found myself purging, clearing, reorganizing, and redecorating when I thought I was done. This has involved:
- donating or sharing with others several more bags of clothes and other items going out
- re-imagining a 1/4 of my office including removal of the center piece to my room and a whole redo of my shelves – this won’t be fully done, as I’m awaiting some things to come in November and December, but for now is complete and oh so fresh (This included moving out the last old piece I had for 10 years, which felt important since everything else in my office is new)
- making tons of room in my office closet to help with this
- establishing the new style of clothing to mirror who I am now (this involves a two-part me for my active outdoor lifestyle and athletic center training and the personal lifestyle outside of that) – this always feels pivotal for full embodiment inside and out and feels much clearer than ever now
- receiving new plants as gifts, bringing in a couple from outside for the cold months ahead, and finding new homes and decorative stands for them inside that added warmth and indoor garden delight
- establishing our new exercise program we started on October 1st, which involves 5 days a week of training and classes that after the first couple of weeks of feeling out what we liked, is now fully established in our calendars – this will amp up with ski season added into the mix and for now involves at least 3 days of hiking as well
- working on creating my daily schedule (just about done) to include everything on my intention list – something new since I don’t really have a schedule although manage to get things done – this feels important to be more focused and deliberate, but flowing in and out of several aspects of balanced life and work that I want to accomplish – doing this will keep me moving forward
- dreaming up new aspects to this blog, as well as all that I’ll be involved in, which will soon have a new direction
- planning some upcoming Winter travels
- keeping focused on the goals we have for our life
And this big transformation has been reflected in not one, but now two rare Rubber Boas we’ve come across on our hiking paths recently.
The first you may recall was when Laura was visiting and we were descending from Eagle Lake. This first one was a luminous copper baby Rubber Boa – she captivated me!
And the second was just this past weekend on Saturday when an adult Rubber Boa was laying across the path we were hiking to Lake Tahoe from our house, on our return back home. This one was large and very worm-like – her coloring a coppery green (best I can describe it as) and she was sunning herself with her little tongue zipping in and out with slithery delight. I had a feeling it was another Rubber Boa, but had it confirmed when I looked it up and saw her exact duplicate in online photos. I say rare, because we have only ever seen the Garter Snakes here on hikes, but this is the first two times to see Rubber Boas and within just weeks of each other – both non-poisonous. Both Boas just laid there and let me talk to them. So curious and sweet!
This last Sunday I also found myself hiking 6 miles on my own while the boys were mountain biking. This was incredibly invigorating and renewed another level of my connection to nature, as I wandered the wrong right paths, connected with wonders around me, and even birthed a new sound channeling I haven’t done in a while. I shared the adventure and sound video on my Instagram. The photo above is from this hike where I was tickled with joy by the grove of baby pine trees I stumbled upon and laid with.
And the rebirthing has been reflected in not just the snake, kundalini energy, but in a powerful birthing dream I had a couple of nights ago – AGAIN. I say, “again” because this is now about the 3rd or 4th time within several months that I dream of myself giving birth. And interestingly, in this dream I gave birth back-to-back twice! I was pregnant in the dream and being assisted by a woman or female energy, who assured me it would be simple and easy – like a click I would feel physically, emotionally, and mentally. And just as she said, I felt that click and instantly the labor happened in one easy release. No pushing, pain, or anything. I never actually saw the baby come out, but something did.
This feels symbolic of my book process and my editor – she has also shown up in Tarot cards and in my dreams.
So, indeed it was symbolic of me birthing anew and may not be limited to the book, although it’s the biggest focus right now. It can also speak to the newness all around.
And this repeated a second time – this time a male and female energy assisting and this time the click was taking a bit longer, so they induced it with a little tapping at my lower back and poof! Another easy release. Talk about potent.
I have a feeling on this one too. 😉
I can only imagine this means the new I’m feeling led to bring forth will in fact not be as hard or challenging as my mind could easily make it. It will just be a very involved process and a committed one at that – perhaps even 9 months worth just like it would be to bring an actual human baby into the world. A successful release of creative energy and joyous passion is the potential awaiting the channeling ahead.
And that’s all that truly matters – that we are having fun and supporting the flow of our unique creativity into the world in ways relative to each of us. No other result than expression is the power we long for. If we allow that energy to get stuck, that’s when we find ourselves blocked in other areas of our lives too.
Where are you feeling stuck in your life and how can you help to move that energy through a creative outlet, idea, way of self-expression, support of a passion, etc. that you have and feel bubbling inside?
These are ways I use dreams and nature to reflect to me messages and guidance.
We have so many things, mirrors, gifts, and tools available to us. Are you present to seeing all the support and guidance you have around too?
We can even ask for our dreams to show us things, if we think we aren’t “getting it” in other ways. The same with nature and messages in general – we can ask for reflections, but you must be present to embrace them, as they will come in ways you’re not even thinking are possible.
Presence is SO important and is another message I feel to be incredibly key for us all. It helps you respond, rather than react. It helps you to see all of the support you DO actually have. It helps you have more gratitude. It helps you to know yourself, others, and everything around you more. It helps you to trust.
Last night I did a big Reiki Healing Attunement for some intentions and wishes that included things close to home and for friends and family I know could use a little boost, and of course Astrid doesn’t skip a beat in helping. There’s a part in the process where I blow violet breath and when I blew, Astrid stretched huge and yawned and while I was finishing stuff in the heart chakra, she was licking her giant Tahoe mother quartz on the ground!
She is enjoying all of the new energy, but also excited to get a stronger move-on with the writing she’s waiting to assist with again.
I haven’t had much time yet to delve deeply in that the last couple of weeks other than ideas because it became evident I needed to get all of these things worked out and in place. There’s something important about solidity, clarity, and anchoring to really support the new in greater flow, ease, and efficiency.
So, I’ve been utilizing the time to research, finish reading the last book I have to help with my writing, have some key things to continue clarifying and journaling about, and organizing all of my notes and processes to implement.
This will also involve that new blog series I’ve now made mention of twice and I promise to share it very soon! Perhaps even this week, but it won’t officially begin until Monday, October 29th.
Astrid is especially pleased about this, as soon she’ll have her own spot on part of this new blog series upcoming. Stay tuned!!
About Tania Marie's BlogCreating life as a work of art with a magick rabbit by my side. I remember my song. Do you? Artist, Author and Reiki Master Teacher with over 30 years' experience in creative healing arts and metaphysical studies. Tania inspires people globally to return to natural harmony, draw forth imagination to manifest dreams, embody creative empowerment, and live more magickally and abundantly from their most natural frequency – in essence, Tania helps you to remember your song.
Posted on October 17, 2018, in Uncategorized and tagged astrid, author, birthing, creativity, dreams, nature, rabbits, rebirth, snake symbolism, transformation, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.