Today is the last day to receive $100 off your space in a heart-opening, magical journey of a lifetime in Bimini that I am grateful to be hosting. This offering means more to me than I can express in words. It is not only a very special place in my heart, but all the elements being brought together, the depth of meaning, the ability to share such a loving service to others to aid empowerment and support a new life experience and collective shift, are invaluable and most cherished to my heart. I know that the perfect gathering of souls is coming together for this journey and I look forward to connecting in person with those whose hearts are called.
You can read more about this journey here: Bimini Retreat 2012
Here are some highlights of the journey for August 19-24, 2012:
* Receive Reiki 1 & 2 Certification from me, (empowering to use to support healing of self, others, your animal companions and global healing, as well as to use in working with crystals, to charge and cleanse them to incorporate with your healing work)
*Swim and commune with wild dolphins
*Enjoy raw vegan or cooked vegan meals
*Relax and tune in with daily yoga
*Deep and transformative breath work with Jenny Yemaya, owner of the ARC – Atlantis Rejuvenation Center, who is hosting me
*Snorkel the magical, crystal clear turquoise waters and Atlantean sites
*Connect with a new soul family of friends
*Receive hands on Reiki sessions, massage and see some of Joyful Earth Crystals’ collection in person
You can contact me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
The dates for this trip have changed to December 16-21, 2012. For more information about the new trip visit: Bimini 12.21.12
I’ve been hinting at this very special journey that I will be offering this summer and now I am filled with gratitude to be able to share the details (which will be up on http://idetoxholidays.com/ shortly). Having a deep connection to the energy in Bimini, the dolphins and Atlantis, as well as with Jenny, I can’t begin to express the level of love in my heart that overflows in being able to offer this service that is my calling. I look forward to meeting the group that will be joining us. In Love, Tania
Empower Your Heart, Transform Your Life Bimini Retreat
~ Healing from the Inside Out with Reiki, Raw Food and Wild Dolphin Communion ~
August 19th-24th 2012 – Bimini, Bahamas
Venue: ARC – Atlantis Rejuvenation Center
ONLY 12 spaces available and limited time to secure your place. Retreats at the ARC sell out fast, so don’t miss out on a transformational opportunity to empower your life and receive personalized support from Tania Marie to take you to the next level on your life’s journey. Prices start at $1795 for this amazing experience.
Tania is being hosted in Bimini by Jenny Yemaya and her team at the Atlantis Rejuvenation Center. The combination of synergy between your hosts/facilitators and the heart-opening, unique, energetic ingredients of this experience, make this a magical and life-changing retreat not to be missed.
Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
The Atlantis Rejuvenation Center is sited on the magical island of Bimini in the Bahamas where you will find beautiful weather, crystal clear turquoise waters and wild playful dolphins surrounded by mystical Atlantean energies. Spend your days practicing yoga, enjoying high vibration gourmet raw vegan food, being inspired by Tania’s loving energy and classes, receiving certification in and practicing Reiki, taking daily boat trips out to swim with the dolphins, and much more. A new family of soul friend connections await that will be sure to last a lifetime and beyond.
We recommend guests arrive in Ft Lauderdale the day before (August 18th) and spend a night at a hotel on the beach, as we fly out on the charter flight early on the 19th. Guests arrive mid-morning on Sunday 19th, for lunch and the first dolphin trip of the retreat. On Friday 24th, we finish at lunch time so you can catch the charter flight back to Florida. If you would like to stay extra nights, please contact us to make arrangements. (More information on this provided below under Additional Costs)
From Monday to Thursday, the days will run as follows:
Yoga – 8:00am
Breakfast – 9:15am
Reiki with Tania/Group session – 10.30 – 1.30 (some days may have shorter sessions with free time)
Lunch – 1.30-2.30
Dolphin Trip – 3:00pm – Sunset
Dinner – 8:00pm
Everything is optional, although we encourage you to participate in order to get the most from your group experience. You may decide to have a day on the island, shopping at the straw market, boutiques, visiting the beaches or hanging out with a book at the pool.
We aim to immerse you in an environment that supports you, wherever you are on your journey.
We like to provide options that meet different needs and budgets so the week’s pricing is tiered to accommodate.
The ARC is for people happy to share dormitory style accommodations in adult sized comfortable bunks with shared bathrooms. Our experience in running retreats has proved that this can lead to a deeper sense of a communal living experience with deep and bonding new friendships formed. There are two dorms – one dorm for 14 and one dorm for 6 (separate sex). The center has the best sunrise views overlooking the bay and is two minutes from the best beach on the island with stunning sunsets. The style of The ARC is beach chic. We have outdoor and indoor dining overlooking the bay.
For those happy to pay more for private 5* accommodations and en-suite facilities, we have an arrangement with our neighboring resort, Bimini Bay, in either private studios for 1 or 2 people, or condos with 1 and 2 bedrooms.
$1795 Shared accommodations at ARC
$2500 Shared Twin or King Room at Bimini Bay
$2900 Private King Room at Bimini Bay
- Five nights new, shared, stylish accommodations at The Atlantis Rejuvenation Center (or separate luxury accommodations by arrangement at Bimini Bay Resort & Spa.
- Five dolphin excursions (from around 3pm to sunset daily) and three extended snorkel trips to The Stones of Atlantis, The Three Sisters Cave and various coral reefs and wrecks, including complimentary snorkel equipment.
- Five days of breakfast, lunch and dinner – gourmet, organic raw vegan food meals (cooked vegan option available upon request) – snacks on the boat, bottled water, herbal teas, juices and smoothies. For those who desire cooked vegan, we normally offer a cooked dinner or lunch (one cooked meal a day), but if anyone wants/needs more cooked meals per day than that simply let us know. We can accommodate whatever anyone needs (including any food allergies and sensitivities) as long as we have notice and as long as it is vegan – please specify your meal needs at time of booking
- Ground transportation on the island to and from the airport on arrival/departure
- All activities and group sessions listed in your daily itinerary for six days, including: yoga (at the beach or infinity pool, but we will also have an air-conditioned yoga room) every morning – aerial yoga for small groups available during the day, up to three hours of Reiki instruction ($555 value of teaching and certification that will last a lifetime) as well as additional fun and empowering exercises by Tania, and a deep, transformational breathwork meditation with Jenny. Every day will be guided by the energy of the group and the moment as we share each experience.
We are lucky to work with an experienced, fun and responsible captain. We head out to the dolphin grounds five days each week. Through years of data collection, our captain has terrific odds of finding the dolphins at the times when they are most playful. While we can never guarantee dolphins, we feel that we can give you the best chances of having the dolphin interaction you are looking for.
Our vision is to provide a meditative and joyful environment to experience the dolphins. Like any wilderness excursion it is important that it be undertaken with awareness and sensitivity. All staff are educated and experienced in the practice of ‘minimal intrusion’. Our intention is always to connect with the dolphins with respect and awareness. We do not feed, chase or do anything that might disrupt their natural behavior. Only at the dolphins’ invitation do we interact with them. It’s a small group, so you are assured the best possible dolphin interaction. You will receive personal facilitation and support.
Reiki with Tania Marie:
Experience one week of transformational experiences through Tania’s loving support that will lead you to greater sense of self, clarity, empowerment, peace, joy, and deeper love and compassion. The focus is on learning, sharing, supporting and expanding your heart through Reiki (pronounced ray-key). The practice of channeling Reiki is an easy-to-learn, gentle and powerful system of natural healing that reduces stress, induces relaxation, supports intentions and provides many other healing benefits. The Reiki classes offered are part of the Traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Certification Training. You will be trained, initiated, and certified in Reiki 1 and 2 during this week, as well as enjoy practicing with the group, receiving valuable insights and personal attention, have access to Tania’s unique insights and energy, as well as participate in global and personal healing intentions and sessions. If you’ve been interested in taking a class and embarking on this life-changing and empowering path, then this is the retreat for you. Whether you are new to Reiki, have already been through Reiki 1 or both Reiki 1 and 2, are preparing to teach and want a refresher, or want to incorporate Reiki into your current healing practice, you will find these classes to be supportive and timely in terms of the now. This offering is provided with intention to help you to step gracefully into learning how to support yourself, other people and animals towards compassionate goals, intentions and worldwide healing and change.
For more information about Reiki and Reiki 1 and 2 Classes see: Reiki
We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance. There is a possibility of hurricanes in that area, and if the trip was cancelled due to a natural disaster, you want to make sure you are covered.
Bimini is just 50 miles off the coast of Miami and Ft Lauderdale, Florida, so you can fly to either as there is a shuttle between the two international airports. Our charter flights leave out of Ft Lauderdale at 9.30am, so we advise guests to stay a night in Ft Lauderdale the night before. We recommend The Bahia Mar Hotel in Fort Lauderdale and can arrange group rates if necessary for you. Please mention at time of booking so the extra night (August 18th) can be arranged. Tania will be staying here that night as well. Transfer the next morning to the executive airport for flight to Bimini departing at 9:30am, so check in is 8am and arrival in Bimini is 10am. On our return flight we arrive back into Ft Lauderdale around 4pm, we then have to clear US Immigration which can take some time, so do not book your return international flights too early.
The charter flight is $285 pp.
There is a $25 cash Bahamian Departure Tax when leaving Bimini.
Additional activities available in Bimini
(additional costs may apply – see details below):
- Group excursion to the healing hole fountain of youth ($40-45 pp and can be arranged when you arrive if you desire) is an option for one of the mornings.
- If you decide to have a day on the island instead of the boat, we can recommend the best beaches to visit or places of interest.
- There are 3 beautiful pools at the resort overlooking the ocean.
- Kayaking on the bay can be arranged for you if you desire.
- Golf carts are the preferred method of transport on the island and can be hired (about $75/day or less). Alternatively taxis run up and down the Kings Highway and cost $6 each way.
- We usually go out after dinner one night during the week to see the local band playing & experience some island life (this is optional). There are a couple of places to shop for nice things as well.
- Massage is also available for 1 hour slots. You can sign up for these, optionally, when you arrive.
- Tania is also available for private Reiki sessions and healing attunements and will have available some specially chosen crystal healing pendants and visionary prints for those that would like any unique energetic gift items connected with the journey.
- Sound healing and nutritional/herbal counseling and some other healing modalities are also available upon request.
- Sacred Journey to Atlantis: In this excursion, we would take a boat to the Atlantis Vortex, an area approximately 35 miles from Bimini in the Atlantic Ocean, part of the Bermuda Triangle where many mysteries have occurred. It is believed that the power crystal of Atlantis is beneath the waves in this area. It is an energy field of immense proportions where we will meditate and work with the new waves of information and consciousness being brought forth to assist our transition as we head through 2012 and our higher vibratory selves. If this journey is of interest to you, there is only an 8 person maximum capacity and is a day trip in itself, weather permitting. This experience involves staying one extra day at conclusion of the regular scheduled retreat itinerary. The extra night at the ARC is $100 and the boat is $150 pp for the day trip, including a packed lunch. If staying at Bimini Bay we will provide you with information on their pricing for the weekend night (Friday 24th). Please mention at time of booking, as space is limited and arrangements will need to be made.
Tania Marie is a Reiki Master Teacher and intuitive healer who has taught this healing art to many students from around the world. She is also a skilled, experienced practitioner who has lovingly supported countless people globally with healing and empowerment and regularly uses Reiki in her own life to achieve desired intentions. Tania is also a visionary artist, designer, author of Spiritual Skin, world traveler and CEO of Emerald Bridge. Her devoted passion and service are to focus on heart-based services and offerings intended to help support global peace, return to natural harmony and unconditionally loving, compassionate synergy. Her artistic journey has inspired people around the world, giving her notability as “one of the most inspiring modern artists of our time”.
Hosting your week and owner facilitator of iDetox Holidays and The ARC is Jenny Yemaya. Jenny is an Interspecies Communicator & Hippocrates Health Educator. She has been swimming with wild dolphins for the past 13 years, and it is her passion to share this blissful experience with others, combined with her role as a health educator in the living foods lifestyle. Her personal story has inspired others on their path to wholeness and her abilities to act as a dolphin magnet underwater have to be seen to be believed! She looks forward to sharing the magic of Bimini with you. Jenny Yemaya also teaches a form of deep transformational breathwork, which you will have opportunity to experience, often described as taking you on an inner journey back to source, flooding your cells with oxygen and light. She has traveled the world tapping into the energies at sacred sites on land and sea, making a re-connection with the planetary energy grid and gladly shares this information.
Tania and Jenny reconnected in 2009 on a similar journey in Bimini that Jenny was facilitating and they both knew in their hearts they’d be working with each other once again in loving service to others. It’s no wonder Jenny’s 13 year dream and this co-creation manifested in 2012.
The magic awaits you in this journey of healing and heart.
For more information about the Moon energies surrounding this journey in August click here: Once in a Blue Moon