Last Magick Stone Nature Portal Activate!
Magick Stones come to closure with this potent one, which is the last I’ll be creating for a while. It’s one of three largest stones I’ve channeled, and it’s also an incredible stone on its own even before I painted it, as it naturally has sacred artwork embedded on it, as is, with 2 circles (one of which has a double one inside of it) and an open doorway that diagonally creates a merging middle portal access to traverse realities on either side of it. This makes it doubly potent with magickal energies both above and below the surface.
Like with all creations, the timing of the journey with each is sacred and divinely aligned.
This one was no exception, as I noted when I completed the first side of the stone it was 11:11 am on the clock – activating its portal.
And when I completed the second side of it, bringing it to full closure, it just so happened to be on yesterday’s Full Moon Lunar Eclipse of August 18th while in Elk Island. 😉
To add to that, right when I finished a rain cloud moved over us and immediately brought a 20 minute downpour of cleansing rain for the new it was activating, with sunshine returning immediately after.
Voila! New field of possibilities clear for take off!
AND, I just so happened to find this stone in Kootenay National Park.
The mountain goat is the park’s official wildlife symbol and I found it on a hike right after our seeing a mountain goat (and baby moose), sitting in the bed of Kootenay River next to the bridge we crossed along the hike.
Lots of powerful symbolism there as well.
It’s hard to tell in the photos, but the stone is actually a very deep, mystical forest green, that appears black unless “seen” in a certain light.
I mixed a rich green and black together to create this effect, wanting it to have a morphing quality only seen with a certain perspective shift and that would also merge Earth and Cosmos.
Here is some info about the stone that is going to a very special Faery:
Deep Forest Green “Magick Stone” with Metallic Gold & Silver Accents
Sacred Ancestral Sky Tree, White Mountain Goat & Elk Medicine with Faery Star, Divine Feminine/Masculine Moon/Sun & Dagaz Rune Magick Nature Portal
Found in the Bed of the Kootenay River next to the Bridge Crossed over on Dog Lake Trail in Kootenay National Park – the Mountain Goat is the official symbol for this park & right before this I’d seen a Mountain Goat & Baby Moose
Some of the magick it embodies and helps to activate:
- Bringing magick and visions into reality so that one embodies it and can create alchemy of manifestation and balancing the material and celestial – merging Earth and Cosmos – tangible and ethereal
- Activation of new reality within and without, new worlds and possibilities, creating opportunities out of nothing, initiating paradigm shifts, breaking through with full awareness and transmutation for the highest good of all, and invoking sacred alignment that walks in strength, faith, and divine protection
- Perseverance and tenacity to change your life into one of pure reflective joy and abundance aligning with the cycles of life and vitality of being
- Blossoming creativity and abundance
- Moving into a deeper relationship and sense of self, fulfillment of highest desires, embodiment of higher self
- Integrating ancient wisdom, activating latent gifts
- Elk medicine of integrity, stamina, endurance, creative fertility, sudden changes putting you in a new leadership role, efficient application of personal energy, nobleness, sensual passion, grace, dignity, vision of fulfillment, strength, and empowerment
- Lightning energy and receiving flashes of insight and knowing providing greater clarity
- Walking between worlds, communicating with the unseen world of the Fae, and integrating this experience for manifestation ~ Elk have connection to Birch trees, which to the Celts are trees of new beginnings and doorways to spirit realm
- Balancing your expenditure of energy
- Connecting with the gentle power of your “voice” in sharing stories like a bard
- Mountain goat medicine of creating firm foundations, bringing more adventure into your life, balancing responsible action to include one’s own need for rest, self nurturing, well being, and recreation when over-working would be the tendency, agility and flexibility, complete trust and courage to unhesitatingly take leaps and trek where others would not when needed, steadfast calm amidst chaos, fears, and surprises, ability to focus on solutions clearly, taking time to percolate and ruminate all aspects of situations and the multiple potentials – this supports and balances the leaps in faith to new endeavors, complete trust in your path, time of beginning new climbs, stretching and reaching for new heights and endeavors with surefootedness and knowing you will land on your feet, persistent goal focus, fearless of obstacles, cleansing of guilty feelings and ideas of responsibility that do not serve the highest good
- White mountain goat adds sacred and pure energy, rare and incredible potentials, ability and desire to keep evolving towards expansive and highest possibilities, perspectives of insight and depth, due to the positioning of their pupils for peripheral depth, expanding spiritual embodiment and ambition, new horizons and terrain that few will ever journey – visionary leadership, inner realm journey like that of the hermit and monks, but with ability to bring this down to Earth
- Abundance, sense of independence and personal power, launching into solitary directions for great discoveries with collective connectivity, achievement of goals with ease and enthusiasm, curiosity to engage new ways, ability to sense and process the world more deeply with willingness to explore, discriminate, create boundaries, and not settle, versatility, healthy relationship to ideas around “sacrifice” in understanding the duality of goat symbolism as both a vessel of sacredness and sin, which creates a need to look deeply within and make adjustments that serve the greater good
- Interconnectivity within Nature and All things
- Self honor
- With great risks come great rewards
- Launching into unchartered territory knowing provisions will be supporting you along the way
- Balance and alchemy of sacred male and female, moving beyond duality, and walking the Middle Way
And so much more!!
Note: I finished writing this at 12:12 pm 🙂
Posted on August 19, 2016, in Uncategorized and tagged elk medicine, magick stone, mountain goat medicine, nature portals, painted rocks, rock art, visionary art. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.
Wow, I feel the power and magic of the stones, LOVE them! Curiously, I’ve often thought of painting on a stone, yet guess just was not ready to do it and now i’m inspired to try…divine magic
thank you so much beth! the two images you see are actually two sides of the same stone…so double whammy 😉 glad you got the nudge to support your inspiration you’ve been feeling! ❤ and magickal blessings to you
thanks and right back at you! fairy blessings
Reblogged this on Laura Bruno's Blog and commented:
I’m so excited for this Magick Stone from Tania Marie, which she will be hand delivering when my David and I meet her Dave and her at a very sacred place around Equinox. I knew this would be perfect and lovely, but it truly is just perfect and absolutely beautiful. Thanks and love, T!
big yay’s!!! i was containing my excitement of its creation to surprise you. so happy you love it! can’t wait for it to be with you and the timing perfect for everything too. you’re so welcome…and thank you for inviting me to create it, as you know it activates for me too! love you L! ❤
❤ ❤ ❤
Pingback: Peace He Said, Simply That ~ Seeding a Return to Natural Harmony at Elk Island | Tania Marie's Blog