Quick Updates & Dates to Keep in Mind Before I Head Out to Montreal & Toronto Next Week
This is just a quick blog update on a few things before I head out next week for Toronto and Montreal.
This will be the first time I travel there and am excited not only to teach Reiki, but to share some special moments with friends. I’m beyond ecstatic and grateful, as there is some amazing soul family I will be connecting with for the first time in person (this life) that I’ve been friends with for a while (some for years) by distance. How amazing life is to bring us together in this way. There will be a lot of fun and laughs, exploring, good food, good company, Reiki love, crystal energy, and a creative project being worked on while I’m there. Life is an exciting adventure!
While I’m away, I will be able to check emails and respond, but for the most part won’t be able to engage in anything full-heartedly until I return. In the meantime, here are some dates and details to keep in mind:
- Monday, July 29th is the last day to register for the upcoming Montreal Reiki Certification Classes. There are limited spots since it is being held at a private space, so I can only take up to 2 more registrations. You can view all of the details here: Reiki Certification in Montreal.
- Since I will be away Wednesday 7/31/13 – Wednesday 8/7/13, I will be unable to fulfill any new orders placed from my Crystal Illumination Etsy Shop until 8/8/13. So, if you’d like to receive something before then, please place orders by Monday 7/29/13 noon PST. All orders placed after this will be fulfilled on Thursday 8/8/13. Thank you for your understanding.
- Crystal Updates: There are a few new crystals and stones to peruse in my shop, which include a Mystic Merlinite (or Indigo Gabbro) and Pyrrhotite that has a naturally etched Wunjo Rune I discovered in it (a stone Edgar Cayce was thought to use) – both are new stones to me and quite fantastic. A lot of crystals have already moved on to their keepers, but there are still some amazing crystals awaiting alignment with theirs. Some updates on some of the favs people love: currently there are only 4 Andaras left, only 5 of the original 50 Lemurian L.O.V.E. Seed Crystal Pendulums left, and only 1 pendant (a diamond cut rainbow Fluorite) left. Don’t forget, with each order you receive a 10% off Thank You Coupon code good to redeem until 8/31/13 on future purchases. When I return I will have some more new friends and Crystal Illuminations sacred healing art meditational paintings available.
- Starting 8/8/13 I will be starting back up on taking on new work and commissions again in all realms, as well as will be getting back to the balance of varying projects. I still have a few people on my sacred tattoo design waiting list to complete designs for, but will be completing those by late mid-August. So, if you have interest in a design, you can contact me with your ideas and requests to move forward with after that.
- New Sacred Journeys will be announced shortly after my return, which I’m excited about, including some new workshops and Reiki Certification workshops, as well as a couple of upcoming art show/creative events.
If you have any questions about anything you can contact me at email@example.com.
Have a beautiful weekend of blossoming creative inspiration. Hope you enjoy the image in this post from a lunch break I took at the beginning of this week. Some time at the beach that inspired the vision for my painting commission I completed after, which I’ll be posting shortly.
Looking forward to the continued “journey of the heart” with you!